Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When Will I Learn?

So all day today I had a raging migraine. From 7am until just about a half an hour ago. There are a couple of reasons why I get migraines:

1. Poor Diet.
Either too much salt or sugar or both too much salt and sugar.
2. Dehydration.
Not drinking enough water.
3. Caffeine withdrawl.
I like my coffee...a little too much sometimes.

So what was the cause of my migraine today? All of the above. Yep, that would be why I titled this post, "When Will I Learn?" 'cause I don't. I don't ever learn. I eat crap, don't drink enough water and get my body used to too much caffeine and the next day I'm layed out all day with a queasy stomach and hot needles burying themselves into my forehead.

So what finally got rid of my headache? 2 cups of coffee, 4 Excedrine tablets, 64oz of water and a plate of migas.

And why am I writing this? Well because I think you care and if you don't, I needed to share. :)

No comments: