Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Best Cookies EVER!!!

Okay so maybe not the BEST cookies ever but they are my new favorite cookies.

I was mixing up a double batch of 4-in-1 Cookie Dough last night. Of course I had lost the recipe...again. And I had to look it up on the Kraftfoods website. Well it seems like they always have different variations at the bottom. There are so many different cookies you can make with this one dough. Well I decided to try a new variation with these cookies. The Choco-Orange cookies.

Can I just say...OMG YUM!!!! These are so good. I didn't really think I would jive on the chocolate and orange combo but it is just out of this world.

I swirled the chocolate on the cookies and they are just delightful. A must try this holiday season.

Oh and btw, this cookie dough recipe makes you look like a total rock star. With one double batch of dough I made the Choco-Orange cookies, Traditional sugar cookies with Christmas Sprinkles and Apricot Thumb prints (and didn't even use up all the dough). You can make so many more though. Jeff really likes the Pinwheel variation.

Try it today and I promise, your family will love you for it. FYI, this dough also makes fabulous cut-outs.

No comments: