Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Crockpot Mulled "Cider"

Okay so this recipe is just too good to keep to myself.

I made this the other day and I'm making another batch in the crock right now. Its so easy and so yummy. Kylie said that she will not drink any other cider. She didn't like the cider we got at Starbucks the other day but she said that she just LOVES my homemade cider.

Well it's not technically cider because its made from apple juice (thus the quotation marks around cider) but its still so good and nice on a cold day.





Kristi's Crockpot Mulled "Cider"

1 can of frozen apple juice concentrate prepared according to instructions
1 tsp orange zest
1 cinnamon stick
10 whole cloves
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tbsp brown sugar

Combine all the ingredients in your crockpot and cook on high for 2 hours. Serve warm.

So good, so easy! I make this in my 1.5 qt crockpot. If you make it in a larger crockpot I would double the recipe.

And bonus, not only does it taste good but it makes your house smell like the holidays.

No comments: