Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowy Day Craft Project.

So yesterday I spent most of the day behind my sewing machine. My girls were driving me nuts and Jeff was well... being Jeff. So I decided to be creative and ignore the rest. So this is what I made.




Booties for Kaitlynn



A Leapster holder for Kylie and a holder for her games



All very girlie and pink.

The little bag, I made from a pattern that I created. I saw a bag that was similar online and as I stared at it I thought, "hey I can make that!" I also saw some nesting boxes on that site that I think I'm going to try to make as well.

I downloaded the pattern for the booties off of a website I found. I'll have to post the link later. I'm on Jeffs computer right now...

I also made Kaitlynn princess jammies. It looks like those magistrate dresses. Unfortunately right now shes sleeping in it so I can't take a picture of it. It's so cute and I'll post the link for that later as well.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: