Thursday, December 4, 2008

McCrafty Strikes again!

I made another dress. This is Kaitlynn's Christmas dress! I am so proud of myself. This one came out much better than Kylie's only because the first time I make something it usually doesn't come out all that great. You learn from your mistakes right? I am so loving this one. This cranberry red color is one of my favorites and it seems so festive, don't you think?

This time, I got to make the dress pretty much in piece. Kylie was in the corner and Kaitlynn was napping. Lets just say, it was one of those days for Kylie. I think she may have waxy build up again because she just can't seem to do as shes told. Which started this morning. But oh well, at least her confinement to the corner meant that I could make the dress and really concentrate on it and not hear every 5 minutes, "Mommy, what are you doing?" "Mommy are you making something?" "Mommy can I stand here and watch you?" "But I just want to be with you!!!" "Mommy can I have some eggnog?" "Mommy I need a snack" yep, I could go on and on but I shall spare you. Just imagine someone saying one of these things or several at a time to you every 5 minutes. And she wonders why I lose patience with her.

No comments: